View the videos and read the instructions to find out everything you wanted to know about you 321 Water Filter Bottle.
Unpacking your new 321Water Filter Bottle
- Remove the protective plastic from the Filter System
- Briefly rinse the Filter under the tap then insert into base of the Filter Tree
Clearing the dust from the 321 Water Filter
- Before use you need to clear dust from your Filter.
- Fill the Container about 4cm or 2 fingers from edge.
- Insert the Filter Tree.
- Slowly plunge to the bottom with even pressure making sure the Filter Tree stays centred.
- You may see the water change colour; don’t be alarmed you’re merely cleansing dust from the Filter.
- Empty the water onto your favourite plant.
- Pull the Filter Tree out in a straight line.
- Congratulations, your 321 Water is ready for use.
Refilling your 321Water Filter Bottle
- Fill the Container about 3cm or about 2 fingers from edge.
- Place the Container on a hard surface and slowly plunge all the way down with even pressure making sure the Filter Tree stays centred.
- Hold the top in place and screw the container on tightly.
- Open the Cap and enjoy fresh, Filtered water.
- To Refill: Hold the Top in place and unscrew the Container.
Disassembling your 321Water Filter Bottle
- When disassembling your bottle make sure to hold the stem from the top not the middle to avoid snapping.
Changing your 321 Filter
- Every 125 refills you will need to replace the Filter Disc in your Filter System.
- To do this, place your hand around the base of the Filter Tree and carefully remove the Filter System.
- The Filter System is made up of 4 parts.
- Keep the Mesh and Silicon Base.
- Remove the Filter Disc and Pre-Filter and dispose of.
- Put the Filter System back together in the correct order with a new Pre-Filter and Disc.
- Briefly rinse the Filter System under the tap and insert into base of the Filter Tree.
- Please note: The Filter Disc has a rough and smooth side. The rough side sits on top of Pre-Filter.
Washing your 321Water Filter Bottle
- All parts of the 321 Filter Bottle, except the filter disk, are dishwasher safe.
- Please place parts on the top shelf.